Okay. Actually not okay, but so on.
People of Russia are very fearful and afraid to express their opinions. We are still like slaves in our mind.
I will talk about Yarovaya's package of laws that was recently approved by Putin. These laws should be counter-terrorism, but they are the actual terrorism.
The main idea of these laws is that all telecommunications operators must save ALL DATA FOR 6 MONTHS. Every conversation, every byte of information... If calculate all spendings on buying new equipment and hiring new people it will cost at least 5 000 000 000 000 rubles.
- current USD exchange rate set by Central Bank: 64.2 rubles
- USD exchange rate set by Paypal when I use it last time: 60 rubles
- average salary in 1 month (offical): ~33 000 rubles
- average salary
1 month (by hiring sites): ~20 000 (see the difference?) (most of people receive smaller salary than average)
- average salary
1 month (in Moscow, real): ~40 000
- we (with my dear Ksantor) paying for room
(!) to live every
month: 15 000
- food for month: 10 000 - 15 000
- as I remember version of Photoshop CS6: ~27 000 (that explains why most of us are pirates)
- home Internet for month: at least 350
- Internet for cell phones: 200
- what I pay for every minute of talking using cell phone: 1.6 per minute
All cell phone operators says that all rates will increase by 2-4 times minimum when this package will work and everyone must buy tons of servers for data. Also they provide information, that government will not receive their money for tax on profits for several years.
In the first place people will refuse from cell phone Internet. There won't be free Wi-Fi network anymore. Finally, no one will be able to pay for Internet.
Russian Post says that they will be require to open every single package. That a lot of job.
Our government hates us. That's awful.
What that means for me:
- I do not use cell phone Internet at all as it too expensive for me
- my salary from drawing is really small, so I won't be able to pay for communication